Thursday, September 25, 2008

This is the happy thought that helps me fly

I have seen every Peter Pan movie known to man, Hook, Disney’s Peter Pan, Disney’s crappy sequel, Finding Neverland, etc. but there is one thing I haven’t seen in any of those movies, you know it’s there, you just never see it.
Where is that old man that Captain Hook pays to sit in the corner an repeat “I don’t believe in fairies, I don’t believe in fairies, I don’t believe in fairies” over and over again all day on the off chance that one of those times Tinkerbell will fall over dead.
I can totally see it playing out in my mind. Captain Hook is all like, “Arrrrr, come down here and fight like a man Peter Pan!”, then Peter Pan is all like “You’ll never catch me Hook, HA HA HA, come on Tink, let’s get him…Tink?… TINK!!!” then Peter and Wendy lose there flying magic and fall forty feet to the deck of the pirate ship and die on impact. That’s my kind of Peter Pan movie.
Believe it or not I used to like Peter Pan, I think Michael Jackson ruined it for me.

1 comment:

Roamer said...

Bravo... Yes, the aforementioned subject query has crossed my mind.